Uploads to jessie-kfreebsd suite

Hi Christoph,

How do we upload to the jessie-kfreebsd suite?

I've staged some essential changes here that we certainly need for d-i
to be able to build, find udebs at run-time, and successfully install:
https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/d-i/debian-installer.git/log/?h=jessie-kfreebsd
https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/d-i/debootstrap.git/log/?h=jessie-kfreebsd

Up until release, is it possible to upload directly to jessie-kfreebsd,
or does everything have to go through proposed-updates first?

Please could you authorise me to make such uploads if possible, and I
will fix the installer.  Would a +kfreebsdN suffix be right for this?

At some point we'll also need to work out a policy and procedure for
jessie-kfreebsd p-u after release.

Thanks,
Steven Chamberlain
steven@pyro.eu.org