Re: kfreebsd repositories vanished after Jessie official release

Hello Steven
Thank you for the feedback

I hope that all the compiled packages has been migrated somewhere so
the repository will be online soon.
If I ever thought it could happen, I would have done a mirror of that
on an OVH VPS.

When will the repository be online?
kFreeBSD was in pretty good shape until two days ago.
This seems quite a boycott to a project of very high value.

Thank you
Best regards
gl