Re: kfreebsd repositories vanished after Jessie official release

Hello,

Gianluca Bonetti wrote:
> Today, I cannot update my Debian/kFreeBSD systems (1 phisical, 1 VM)
> because the repositories vanished after the official release of
> Jessie.
> What are the repositories to use from now on?

jessie-kfreebsd isn't actually released yet, but I think it will be
distributed from here:  (this should already work)

    deb http://httpredir.debian.org/debian jessie-kfreebsd main

I'm not sure where security updates will go;  possibly into that same
suite so it may not be necessary to have a separate line for those
in sources.list

Steven Chamberlain
steven@pyro.eu.org