build libc++ on kfreebsd-any

Hi folks,

I am trying to build libc++ (the C++ standard library from the
LLVM/clang project) on kFreeBSD, but get a bunch of error related to
missing functions from the sprintf family. Did anybody tried to fix this
package already? I see in the header files a lot of ifdef switches, but
would like to keep any necessary patching to the absolute minimum. Any
help is appreciated.

Since upstream (FreeBSD) uses this library as the systems default C++
library, I think it would be very useful to have it in the archive too
for kFreeBSD.

Best regards,
Jan Henke