possibility of jessie-kfreebsd suite

Hi FTP Masters!
Hi BSD!

  I was told you would be supportive of an unofficial kfreebsd jessie
release and willing to add a suite for that. Guess I write here what I
think would be best from our point of view and you tell me if I'm crazy
or not:

 + There would be a jessie-kfreebsd thing next to the "normal" jessie
   with kfreebsd folks responsible for
 + Ideally that jessie-kfreebsd thing would exist as soon as possible so
   we can do our release preparations there
 + Ideally -release@ would accept us in testing as long as possible
   (without any blocking characteristics there) and we copy everything
   that is not superseeded in jessie-kfreebsd there rather late

The last point of course depends on what release thinks of it and the
implications for them. And I have no idea if it's reasonably easy for
you to do a copy everything apart from the things we already uploaded
separately.

Thanks!

  Christoph

--
9FED 5C6C E206 B70A 5857  70CA 9655 22B9 D49A E731
Debian Developer | Lisp Hacker | CaCert Assurer