Re: Plan B for kfreebsd

Eirik Schwenke wrote:
> Finally, allow me to express my gratitude to everyone, both the release team and the kfreebsd team, for all the hard work!

Thank you too!  For pretty much perfectly summarising my own thoughts
with your mail.  Especially the significance of the decision on the
distro beyond kfreebsd.

Adam Barratt wrote:
> the Release Team decision on kFreeBSD was based on our opinion of the
> current status and supportability of that architecture

which still isn't a clear explanation for me, but may be the best we
get, and I think it's pretty much irreversible now anyhow.

Steven Chamberlain
steven@pyro.eu.org