Re: sys/sdt.h in zfsutils

On 17/09/14 05:25, Christoph Egger wrote:
> Or can we use
> the systemtap-sdt-dev header for zfsutils (probably not right?)

I had systemtap-sdt-dev installed in my chroot so I must have already
used that and it didn't cause a problem yet.  Until we come to try to
get dtrace working (probably not for a while) I don't think it will
matter which sdt.h is used?

I did test it, and got as far as building a d-i image with 10.1 versions
of kernel and userland udebs;  installed to a ZFS root and booted it.
(Did see some minor bugs but none that could be related to this.)

So I'd like to just borrow systemtap-sdt-dev as a build-dependency for
now.  (They wanted to make that build-essential someday, which is why
ours conflicted).

Steven Chamberlain
steven@pyro.eu.org