Re: -bsd@ stuff to do during DebConf?

Steven Chamberlain <steven@pyro.eu.org> writes:
> libgnome-keyring's secmem test fails on kfreebsd-9 (#628383), including
> on the buildds.  kfreebsd-10 should have fixed that with unprivileged
> mlock() support.  How/when will buildds be updated to jessie kernels?
> binNMUs from a kfreebsd-10 system may be good idea in the meantime
> (unless there are any other testsuite failures).

In general -- post release. And as running kfreebsd-10 kernels with a
wheezy system ontop doesn't seem to be too good an idea.

I can of course do binary uploads at least on kfreebsd-amd64 (actually
doing that right now) -- a more automatic solution would b better of
course. Are there any more cases like that?

  Christoph