Extremely slow text mode on Hyper-V

Hi folks,

I am experiencing a strange problem with the current kFreeBSD weekly
image. Whenever the system is writing to the screen in text mode (e.g.
directly after selecting one entry in GRUB: "Copyright....") you can
literally watch every single character printed to the screen one after
the other. So it takes ages before you even get into the Debian
installer. I am running inside a Hyper-V VM. I have double checked
against FreeBSD (the upstream one), which does not show this behaviour.

It did not occur in the past, I think it started after an upgrade of
several packages some month ago. I can only remember that the kernel was
also upgraded to version 10-5 (if I remember correctly).

I am wondering what I can do to isolate the problem and against which
packet I could file a bug report. Any debugging is sadly incredibly
painful, as the boot messages alone can take about an hour to roll
through. Does anybody have an idea?
--
Best Regards
Jan Henke