[RFH] Build polyorb on kfreebsd-i386

Hi,

Regarding [1], polyorb FTBFS on kfreebsd-i386. I'd like to improve this situation but I miss kfreebsd-i386 architecture in my playground.

Before I launch a campaign to get some old material (virtual machine doesn't seem an option, at least for me, for compilation/debugging of polyorb) for a fresh install, I'd like to know if somebody on the list already has such beast at hand and is willing to help of course :)

Any help is welcomed, from a temporary account up to whatever you may think :)

--
xavier grave

[1] https://buildd.debian.org/status/logs.php?pkg=polyorb