Qt errors

Hi!

  Qt stuff has been broken for a while now. I always wanted to
investigate but haven't found the time to do so. It seems (to me) quite
easy to reproduce. affects, among other things, broken graphics e.g. on
resize events accompanied by an error message similar to the one
below. Seems to affect everything qt related (from katarakt,
pinentry-qt4, okular, showfoto, gwenview).

  Christoph

X Error: BadDrawable (invalid Pixmap or Window parameter) 9
  Major opcode: 62 (X_CopyArea)
  Resource id:  0x0