Re: kfreebsd-10

On 08/12/2013 19:20, Steven Chamberlain wrote:
>  Now that RC1 has been tagged in releng branch, I'm all in favour of
> this going into sid/testing.

Good to know you agree, even if it's after the fact ;-)

(I begun preparing the new upload today, and kfreebsd-10 is being
uploaded to unstable as we speak)

> With Robert's patch implementing the
> radeonkms sysctl (which doesn't affect anything yet, but we may need it
> later).

Sorry, not yet. It made into HEAD (see rev 259003) but 10.0 is pending re@
approval.

I thought about adding it to the Debian package but that's not very useful,
as the modesetting sysctls are supposed to signal that radeon KMS is supported,
which with Debian package actually isn't. Even if it works we'd be providing
fake information to userland.