Re: kfreebsd-10

On 24/11/13 11:51, Robert Millan wrote:
> Now that they're already making BETA releases, should we put snapshots
> in unstable already?

I would have said that I prefer we wait for RC1 (in case of security
bugs, and having to fix them quickly if it migrated to testing already).
 Now that RC1 has been tagged in releng branch, I'm all in favour of
this going into sid/testing.  With Robert's patch implementing the
radeonkms sysctl (which doesn't affect anything yet, but we may need it
later).

I think enabling kfreebsd-10 for d-i is okay too;  might as well make it
available right away for people to start testing.

Thanks!
Steven Chamberlain
steven@pyro.eu.org