Re: kfreebsd-10 in d-i

On 08/12/13 18:29, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
> I'm slightly sad to learn about this so incidentally, just because I
> happen to still be subscribed to -bsd@.

Sorry I didn't mention it here, but I meant that someone (or if they
don't, then I) would notify -boot@ when kfreebsd-10 is being uploaded to
sid, and before altering d-i.

I don't know if/when this is going ahead.  We haven't heard yet from
anyone else on -bsd@ as to whether they approve of this plan.

> Anyway, not a good idea until kfreebsd-10 is available in testing.

Okay, thanks for the advice.  After that happens, I would like
kfreebsd-10 to be enabled in d-i as soon as possible, since that's the
easiest way for most people to boot and test the kernel on a new system.

Steven Chamberlain
steven@pyro.eu.org