Re: Re: Using wifi via a smart phone/USB tethering

Man, I'll try to help you showing what I did. The driver what I need to use is ath from atheros, look what I did:
1- sudo ifconfig wlan0 create wlandev ath0
2- sudo "yourtexteditor" /etc/wpa_supplicant.conf
3- I have written this in wpa_supplicant.conf:
network={
ssid="WALUBAME"
psk="minha senha"
priority=5
}
4- save wpa_supplicant.conf and exit
5- sudo wpa_supplicant -i wlan0 -c /etc/wpa_supplicant.conf
6- sudo ifconfig wlan0 up
7- sudo dhclient -v wlan0
Well, my problem is always on boot it loads the wireless conection, because always i need to do 1, 5 and 7, unfortunately.