Re: Fwd: Re: GPL X BSD

                                     http://www.gnu.org/licenses/licenses.html

http://www.gnu.org/licenses/license-list.html#SoftwareLicenses

FreeBSD license http://directory.fsf.org/wiki?title=License:FreeBSD
(#FreeBSD) http://www.gnu.org/licenses/license-list.html#FreeBSD

    This is the original BSD license with the advertising clause and
another clause removed. (It is also sometimes called the “2-clause BSD
license”.) It is a lax, permissive non-copyleft free software license,
compatible with the GNU GPL.

    Our comments about the Modified BSD license
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/license-list.html#ModifiedBSD apply to
this license too.