Re: [Pkg-owncloud-maintainers] FTBS owncloud-client - Q_OS_FREEBSD not set

Hi,

we just compiled owncloud-client(oCC) successfully for kFreeBSD. But because
oCC had a bug we discoverd, that kFreeBSD doesn't set the preprocessor
variable Q_OS_FREEBSD:

QString Utility::platform()
{
#if defined(Q_OS_LINUX)
    return QLatin1String("Linux");
[...]
#elif defined(Q_OS_FREEBSD)
    return QLatin1String("FreeBSD");
#elif defined(Q_OS_NETBSD)
    return QLatin1String("NetBSD");
#elif defined(Q_OS_OPENBSD)
    return QLatin1String("OpenBSD");
#else
    return "Unknown OS"
#endif
}

On the kfreebsd machine it breaks with:

/home/taffit/owncloud-client-1.4.2+dfsg/src/mirall/utility.cpp: In function
'QString Mirall::Utility::platform()':
/home/taffit/owncloud-client-1.4.2+dfsg/src/mirall/utility.cpp:156:1: error:
expected ';' before '}' token
 }
 ^

I fixed the syntax error, but actually kFreeBSD should fall into the FreeBSD
path :) Or am I wrong?

regards,

sandro

* debian git repo for owncloud-client: