Re: [Pkg-owncloud-maintainers] build ocsync & owncloud-client

Hi Steven,

thanks for that fast help.

> undefined reference to `__stack_chk_guard'
Mmh google points me to that code example [1], that looks like thy symbol
should be defined in stdio.h - strange

Futher searching around I also found the svn of freebsd port for ocsync and
their patches [2]. I added the patches for ENODATA and src-std-c_string.c
already. The CMakeLists.txt patches is not included till now.

sandro

[1] http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-bugs/2007-December/027475.html
[2] http://svnweb.freebsd.org/ports/head/net/owncloud-csync/files/