Re: state of freebsd-manpages

But the upstream seems to no longer provide manpages directly
in 9.x series. The "get-orig-source" have to be rewritten.

I am not sure I understand what "no longer provide manpages directly in
9.x series" means.  Perhaps I should just go read get-orig-source, though.

It just means that previous (or using similar path)

  lftp -e 'mget manpages.a?;exit' ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/releases/i386/$(VER)-RELEASE/manpages/

does not work and "get-orig-source have to be rewritten".
No more, no less.

Petr