Re: state of freebsd-manpages

On Mon, 5 Aug 2013, Petr Salinger wrote:

Hi,

the current freebsd-manpages are severely outdated.
The last upload is more than 2 years ago.

The packaging have not been in glibc-bsd SVN repository.
I added it from last upload. The update to 8.4 is trivial.

But the upstream seems to no longer provide manpages directly
in 9.x series. The "get-orig-source" have to be rewritten.

I am not sure I understand what "no longer provide manpages directly in 9.x series" means. Perhaps I should just go read get-orig-source, though.

-Ben Kaduk