Re: libgphoto2 and sane-backends FTBFS with libusb2-dev

On 07/25/2013 12:08 PM, Guillem Jover wrote:
Petr, if you could commit the patch (so that authorship is preserved),
I'll do an upload today (otherwise I'll commit myself, although I
prefer to have proper attributtions on the VCS).

Ok, that would be awesome. I have already set up a kfreebsd virtual
machine with a pbuilder and everything to prepare an NMU of the
package, but I'd rather prefer if any of the BSD guys goes ahead
and makes the upload.

If possible, could you guys let us know as soon as the package
has been upload so we can go ahead and take care of libgphoto2,
then initiate a rebuild of sane-backends on kfreebsd*?

Cheers,

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz