Re: FreeBSD 9.2

2013/7/19 Petr Salinger <Petr.Salinger@seznam.cz>:
> Fine for me. Please could you in mean time do yet another upload of kernel
> into experimental. The changes currently in SVN have been only tested on my
> real kfreebsd-amd64.

111_ldd_load_address.diff changes kernel-user ABI. How mergeable is this?

Is FreeBSD also affected in some way? The testcase is reproducible
when built using their toolchain/libc, but not when using their ldd.

I'm concerned about diverging from upstream ABI. Would be nice if this
can be resolved somehow.

Anyway I'll prepare that upload, I don't think it makes any harm to
have it until a complete solution is found.