Re: Clang

The set as is in SVN does boot/work
on both real and kvm-based kfreebsd-amd64.

I see. Btw, why did you enable debug mode? Do you need debug builds
for your own use, or did lack of debug flags interfere with something
else?

No particular reason, I just expected crash and wanted to have debug mode.
Crash didn't come ...

What about upload kfreebsd-10/gcc now ?
It would be nice to get more testing with gcc,
it can be handy later for STABLE-9 snapshot.
And switch to clang after that.

STABLE-9 series could go a long way. Do you mean after we transition to 9.1?

In ideal world, we would have whole 9.1 in unstable
and at least kernel from STABLE-9 in experimental.
For real world, one of them suffices ;-)

Petr