(e)glibc: handling of linuxthreads add-on

Hi.

I would like to change the way we handle linuxthreads add-on.
It is not any longer in glibc git, it does not receive any updates in eglibc. As far as I know, the GNU/kFreeBSD is the only user of linuxthreads codebase today.

I suggest to copy latest eglibc version into
svn.debian.org/svn/glibc-bsd/trunk/glibc-ports/linuxthreads
and maintain in there.

I expect we use similar script as gen_sysdep_patch.sh
for transferring needed changes into pkg-glibc SVN.
The eglibc_2.XX.orig.tar.xz should not contain linuxthreads directory at all.

Aurelien and Adam do you agree with this proposal ?

Could we start this with eglibc 2.18 ?

	Petr