Re: Current and upcoming toolchain changes for jessie

Hi Petr,

On Fri, May 10, 2013 at 10:00:59PM +0200, Petr Salinger wrote:
> >Should I assume from your updating expected results in SVN that you're
> >dangerously close to declaring this "good enough for upload"?  I'm
> >still waiting on all the other arches to finish, so we don't get any
> >more surprises, but we should be close to ready to do -2 and wash our
> >hands of this, while I apologize profusely for surprise transitions.
>
> I am building it on kfreebsd-amd64.
> 64-bit pass builds and the regression match what I updated into SVN.
> 32-bit pass builds and fails more. At least tst-xmmymm.out have to
> be fixed, rebuild again in progress. As the whole package have not
> yet build, I have not yet test it by installing into chroot.
>
> Please, could you try to build it on kfreebsd-i386 before next
> upload into unstable ?  Eventually upload into experimental with
> relaxed version dependency on gcc-4.7 might be good idea also for
> other architectures.

Thanks, a lot for your help. I have tried to build eglibc from SVN on
both kfreebsd-amd64 and kfreebsd-i386, I only have a small problem with
stubs.h on kfreebsd-amd64. I am working on a fix.

--
Aurelien Jarno	                        GPG: 1024D/F1BCDB73