Re: This platform lacks a functioning sem_open implementation

On 02/05/2013 15:00, Steven Chamberlain wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 02/05/13 08:55, Jérémy Lal wrote:
>>  ImportError: This platform lacks a functioning
>>  sem_open implementation, therefore, the required
>>  synchronization primitives needed will not function,
>>  see issue 3770.
> [...]
>> https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=libv8-3.14&arch=kfreebsd-amd64&ver=3.14.5.8-1&stamp=1363716324
>
> At first glance it looks like some feature is not being detected/enabled
> during the python2.7 build.
>
> From
> https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=python2.7&arch=kfreebsd-amd64&ver=2.7.4-2&stamp=1365768399
> :
>> checking for sem_open... yes
>> checking for sem_timedwait... yes
>> checking for sem_getvalue... yes
>> checking for sem_unlink... yes
> [...]
>> checking whether POSIX semaphores are enabled... no

Also note i had a similar bug in my cowbuilder-sid environment:
/dev/shm link was broken. I created a brand new chroot and now
it's fixed.
Could it be possible the pbuilder chroot on kfreebsd buildd
server suffered a similar breaking of /dev/shm ?

Jérémy.