Re: xfce, lightdm

Hi Mark,

On 06/03/13 19:10, Mark Johnson wrote:
> [...] Which is currently the most stable
> desktop: xfce, kde, gnome, etc? [...]

XFCE is 'probably' more stable than GNOME3 (last time I tried, I could
barely get it to work reliably, even on GNU/Linux, though many things
should be fixed now).  Haven't tried KDE at all...

> Lightdm is utilizing one of my cores at 100%.

Actually I saw this too, but didn't get around to debugging it.  I think
it tries to repeatedly do something via DBus.  Seemed to be still
functional, but obviously this is not ideal.

Steven Chamberlain
steven@pyro.eu.org