Re: Debian GNU/kNetBSD Sources

Hi!

On Mon, 2013-02-25 at 20:12:44 +0100, Andreas Grapentin wrote:
> On 02/23/2013 05:23 AM, Martin wrote:
> > I was wondering if anyone here could tell me where to find the sources
> > for Debian GNU/kNetBSD?
> >
> > As i am after the sources for this abandoned project.
>
> I'd second that.
> I'm especially interested in the glibc port, if someone out there still
> has access to that.

I seem to recall those patches crossed one of my machines at some
point, but I cannot find any trace. From the people who are still
around, Robert or Santiago might still have local copies (both CCed)?

In any case Momchil Velicov's patches would be against ancient glibc
versions, probably around 2.2/2.3 or similar, Robert's forward port
might be more recent but, probably no later than 2.5/2.6. For other
packages, I think we used to submit patches upstream or against the
Debian bug tracking system.

Thanks,
Guillem