Re: Building pptpd for kfreebsd

Hi,

On 07/02/13 18:33, Christoph Biedl wrote:
> | bcrelay.c:95:30: fatal error: netpacket/packet.h: No such file or directory

It turns out I have a copy this header installed on GNU/Linux, entitled:
> Definitions for use with Linux AF_PACKET sockets.

It doesn't define much except for sockaddr_ll, and doesn't seem to exist
for any other platform:
http://fxr.watson.org/fxr/trackident?i=sockaddr_ll

I know bcrelay.c contains an #ifdef __linux__, but I think that was just
copy+pasted from somewhere else.  This code was definitely not written
to work on anything but Linux.

The ./configure script has a --disable-bcrelay option but it doesn't
work.  No wonder the FreeBSD port chose to patch the Makefile.in instead.

Steven Chamberlain
steven@pyro.eu.org