Building pptpd for kfreebsd

Hi there,

building the pptpd packages for kfreebsd-{amd64,i386} and also
hurd-i386 failed, and probably always did, for the same reason[1]:

| bcrelay.c:95:30: fatal error: netpacket/packet.h: No such file or directory

Since I don't have access to such machines I'm asking you for your
advice. Appearently pptpd is supposed to run on *BSD since at least
FreeBSD has it in its ports collection[2]. But I cannot see which
package provides that missing header file, the Debian package
search[3] returns an empty list.

How do I resolve the situation? Limiting Architecture: to linux-any is
a thing I'd really like to avoid.

    Christoph

[1] https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=pptpd&suite=sid
[2] http://svnweb.freebsd.org/ports/head/net/poptop/