Re: Porter assistance for BSD unique test failures

On Wednesday, February 06, 2013 02:38:17 PM Christoph Egger wrote:
> Scott Kitterman <debian@kitterman.com> writes:
> >>
> >> For me it also builds fine inside sid kfreebsd-amd64 chroot.
> >>
> >> It might be also due to kernel difference, I use the current wheezy
> >> kernel 9.0, while the buildd uses older 8.1 one.
> >
> > Thanks.  Is there a porter box I can try to build with the 8.1 kernel and
> > sid/wheezy user space?
>
> {fischer,falla}.debian.org
>
> Regards

Thanks.  I've replicated the problem on fischer in the sid-kfreebsd-i386
dchroot.  Since it seems now to appear/disappear as a function of the kernel
that's running, I don't think this is a package bug.

I'd appreciate it if someone more familiar with kfreebsd than me would have a
look and see if they can understand better what's behind the failure.

Scott K

P.S. Still not subscribed, etc.