Re: Looking for an usb bootable installer and/or iso image

On 22:29, mabra@manfbraun.de wrote:
> The image, I mentioned last, is definitively bootable.
> I just installed Virtual Box and it boots ! So, the tools
> are the question. I'll now try all of them, step, by step.

Perhaps, but it could still be a problem with the ISO, not being
bootable via USB for some reason.

I'll be able to test this tomorrow, as I will have a new machine
to test this on.  Also the wheezy d-i images will be updated later
tonight with a new version of debian-installer.

Steven Chamberlain
steven@pyro.eu.org