Looking for an usb bootable installer and/or iso image

H All !

I am just trying to understand, how I could start, with my limited
Debian know-how. I just downloaded about a counless number
of ISO from daily, but none of them was able to find something
to load [got only a "boot:" prompt]. And no ISO presented me
an expert mode to install the kfree kernel with ZFS [the latter
is my reason].

Any chance, that someone point me into the right direction??

Thanks anyway and
best regards,

++mabra