Re: ruby-randrop build hangs

On 18/06/12 22:39, Christoph Egger wrote:
> [...] jep I can give it
> another try today (but repeatedly giving back isn't really a solutiuon
> and it's really tiring to do this lots of times in a row).

Thanks for that!  Hopefully someone can figure it out soon.

I don't like this 'solution' either, but it seemed important to get this
built quickly.  And even if we knew how to fix this in glibc already, it
would take time waiting for an eglibc upload, build, would need chroots
updating on the buildds, givebacks, etc.

Steven Chamberlain
steven@pyro.eu.org