Re: ruby-randrop build hangs

Steven Chamberlain <steven@pyro.eu.org> writes:
> On 18/06/12 22:09, Christoph Egger wrote:
>> ruby-randrop build hangs on kfreebsd exclusively somewhere in the
>> testsuite.
>
> Hi,
>
> I tried it locally;  it was reproducible sometimes, but it didn't always
> hang during the same test, so it's probably similar to the races in the
> ruby1.9.1 testsuite.
>

> And I think the xmms2 build on field is hung.  (It finished in <15m on
> fasch;  this is the random hang seen sometimes in the waf build system).
>
> Would it be okay to cancel / give that back until it works?  It's
> holding up the libcdio transition otherwise.

  Well these waf things have the huge advantage that they indeed
terminate on timeout (in contrast to the ruby ones) so jep I can give it
another try today (but repeatedly giving back isn't really a solutiuon
and it's really tiring to do this lots of times in a row).

Regards

    Christoph

--
9FED 5C6C E206 B70A 5857  70CA 9655 22B9 D49A E731
Debian Developer | Lisp Hacker | CaCert Assurer