Re: Help needed with OCaml test suite...

Le 22/02/2012 09:31, Stéphane Glondu a écrit :
> I've recently activated the OCaml test suite (in experimental), and it
> consistently fails on kfreebsd buildds [1]. However, I am not able to
> reproduce the failure on a porter box (asdfasdf), nor my own machine
> (inside a kfreebsd-amd64 KVM guest). Build logs report 150 minutes of
> inactivity, but the whole build does not take so much in my experience,
> and no individual test is significantly longer than the others. Besides,
> there are very suspicious messages in the build logs that I fail to
> reproduce.
>
> Does anyone here have an idea on what is going on?

I've disabled the thread-related tests, and the test suite now
terminates on its own on kfreebsd-i386 (but the suspicious error
messages are still there).

Is there anything special concerning threads on kfreebsd (compared to
linux)? Can someone else reproduce the failures that occured in version
3.12.2~~dev6%2B12112-2 (or -3, with the relevant conditional disabled in
debian/rules)?

Cheers,

--
Stéphane