Help needed with OCaml test suite...

Hello,

I've recently activated the OCaml test suite (in experimental), and it
consistently fails on kfreebsd buildds [1]. However, I am not able to
reproduce the failure on a porter box (asdfasdf), nor my own machine
(inside a kfreebsd-amd64 KVM guest). Build logs report 150 minutes of
inactivity, but the whole build does not take so much in my experience,
and no individual test is significantly longer than the others. Besides,
there are very suspicious messages in the build logs that I fail to
reproduce.

Does anyone here have an idea on what is going on?

[1] https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=ocaml&suite=experimental

Cheers,

--
Stéphane