Providing strl/strl.h in libbsd

I'm one of the maintainers of opendkim.  The upstream developer is a BSD user
and opendkim makes use of strlcpy and strlcat and he has, up to now, provided
an embedded copy of these functions for non-BSD platforms.

In opendkim 2.7,  there is the possibility to use a system strlcpy and
srtlcat, which I can make work, but due to the lack of strl.h, there are
implicit declaration warnings.  Would it be possible to add this header file to
the Debian shipped libbsd?

Scott K

Please cc me on any replies as I am not subscribed.