Re: iptables for kfree ??
- To: <email@example.com>
- Cc: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: iptables for kfree ??
- From: Christoph Egger <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 11:01:31 -0700
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAOosgHnoPqdNlUO2DUrQ/DfCgAAAEAAAAHgXfjTtaQNBjt2KePy08LkBAAAAAAemail@example.com> (sfid-20121010_195712_552472_18A94930) (firstname.lastname@example.org's message of "Wed, 10 Oct 2012 19:55:23 +0200")
- References: <!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAOosgHnoPqdNlUO2DUrQ/DfCgAAAEAAAAHgXfjTtaQNBjt2KePy08LkBAAAAAAemail@example.com>
> Is it anyhow possible to install some "iptables" package in
> wheezy ? It is the only, I am currently missing. It is listed
> at the Debian packages site, but not in the real live
> package list.
iptables is the *linux* firewall system which is not available on
non-linux systems. If you need the functionality of iptables I'd suggest
looking at pf which is included in kfreebsd and is a quite powerfull
solution that allows you to do everything iptables does (and maybe even
a bit more)