RE: iptables for kfree ??

Hi and

much thanks for your reply.
I have'nt known that, but for my knowledge and training level in linux,
I'll stay at linux now. It would me cost some other weeks to learn this
and probably - after weeks of evaluating - will probably miss some
funktionality - like the whole xtables extensions. A firewall is a more
complex think, then 20 lines may directly visually represent ...
I went to kfree only because of ZFS, which would give me - for that
machine - just compression. Will have a look to ZfsOnLinux project ...

Thanks anyway.
++mabra