Looking for an usb bootable installer and/or iso image

Hi!

Much, much thanks.

Yesterday, in the middle of the night, there was a big suprise ...
After I am used another USB stick, everything worked like expected !!

Unbelievable !

This stick was really used several times and continues to work, but this
stick, in this hardware, with this ISO don't work !! The same for another
hardware. This stick. I put it to the garbage, naturally. So, a smalled
priced piece, make the most expensive catastrophe.

Ok, I am on the road now ... and the mini.iso is definitively bootable ...

Much thanks for all hints and tips.

Best regards,

++mabra

[This mail could probably be/come a duplicate; I've sent it initially as an
personal reply].