Re: Looking for an usb bootable installer and/or iso image

I didn't know about this tool, and I tend to want to use those installs on Macs anyway, which the tool doesn't support according to its homepage.

I just rely on "isohybrid" images:

"The easiest way to prepare your USB memory stick is to download any Debian CD or DVD image that will fit on it, and write the CD image directly to the memory stick. Of course this will destroy anything already on the memory stick. This works because Debian CD images are "isohybrid" images that can boot both from CD and from USB drives."

Cf. http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/i386/apas02.html.en

Unfortunately, last I checked, only the mini.iso images for Debian GNU/kFreeBSD were "isohybrid" images.

--
Joel Lopes Da Silva