Re: freebsd-utils_9.0+ds1-6_kfreebsd-i386.changes ACCEPTED into unstable

On 23:12, Guillem Jover wrote:
> On Fri, 2012-06-22 at 12:33:32 +0100, Steven Chamberlain wrote:
> > Was that a mistake, or is there going to be an upload of that too?  In
> > the latter case, an urgency=low upload of freebsd-glue would now need a
> > freeze unblock.
> I don't see why, the freeze is supposed to let any package in sid at
> the time migrate automatically to testing.

There's now a different problem.  Release Team put a lock on changes to
udebs, and with freebsd-utils still unbuilt on kfreebsd-amd64 it would
need an exception before it could migrate now (and the new FTBFS

So is there going to be a freebsd-glue 0.0.4, or was that a mistake in
the build deps?

The version in testing FTBFS too, so I'll open an RC bug
for this if it isn't fixed before freeze.

Steven Chamberlain