Re: Architecture qualification for GNU/kFreeBSD

Steven Chamberlain <steven@pyro.eu.org> (05/05/2012):
> I noticed on "the table" that no porter box is listed for kfreebsd-i386:
> http://release.debian.org/wheezy/arch_qualify.html
>
> Is that because io.debian.net is/was not working?  Or is it?

FWIW from a previous IRC discussion, we have no DSA-admin'd porterboxes
but DSA is happy to do the setup. The release team (at least its members
who voiced an opinion at the time) seemed happy with the current state
of affairs (i.e. half a porterbox) for the time being, since it's going
to be fixed soonish.

> Apart from that, the biggest outstanding issue might be to get daily d-i
> images built again?

Speaking of which, I just sent:
  https://lists.debian.org/debian-boot/2012/05/msg00045.html

Mraw,