Re: Bug#661283: cmor: FTBFS on kfreebsd-amd64
- To: email@example.com
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Bug#661283: cmor: FTBFS on kfreebsd-amd64
- From: Steven Chamberlain <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 04 May 2012 22:55:54 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] 4FA4506A.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <4F8E1F74.email@example.com>
- References: <4F51BB7F.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4F6019BE.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <CAOfDtXNhoa9XnGO90OUZ4Qtu7E0dNfjq7eCOM15_-HN4uAvGPw@mail.gmail.com> <4F8E1F74.email@example.com>
severity 661283 important
This issue was worked around with a binNMU. It is fixed in kfreebsd-8
VCS and kfreebsd-9 unstable by raising DFLDSIZ.
I don't know if this has been changed yet on the buildd's, which I think
run a squeeze kernel but DFLDSIZ is a boot-time configurable setting.
So I think I should downgrade this to non-RC severity until we know
whether it definitely is/isn't still an issue.