Re: kfreebsd-8_8.3-1_kfreebsd-i386.changes REJECTED

El 9 d’abril de 2012 23:12, Steven Chamberlain <steven@pyro.eu.org> ha escrit:
> This is the issue I mentioned in the XEN configuration from upstream.  I
> don't know this got through MK_KERNEL_SYMBOLS, but we don't need to
> generate them at compile-time anyway.

Thanks Steven.  I already fixed this though (and build is in
progress).  It skipped MK_KERNEL_SYMBOLS because
debian/patches/mk_kernel_symbols.diff was incomplete.

As for XEN config, I already disabled debug options (but only in kfreebsd-10).