ifupdown and kfreebsd

Dear all,

it is of course commendable that "ifupdown" has been taught
to use slightly more of our native tools, but it is still doing
things wrong beyond the trivial:

   route -n

is not supported by the FreeBSD utility.

With IPv6, ifup issues

   ifconfig bge0 add 2001:my::1234/64

which is completly useless with our user land, since

   ifconfig bge0 inet6 2001:my::1234/64 add

is the correct form. It is now help that "ifup" implements
correct calls to "/lib/freebsd/route" since "/sbin/ifconfig"
fails of the above reason. My original wrappers were clearly
removed prematurely.

Best regards,
  Mats E A