Re: freebsd-libs transition

On Sat, 2012-02-04 at 19:09 +0000, Robert Millan wrote:
> FYI after freebsd-libs 8.3 has migrated to testing, freebsd-libs 9.0
> has been uploaded to unstable.

Out of interest, how did the lack of an ACK or NACK to your question,
less than a week ago, of:

> Should we wait until the current transition is
> > over, or upload to unstable with the new sonames as soon as possible?

lead you assume that the latter was the case?  I thought it was fairly
well established by now that one should wait for a response; I realise
they don't always arrive as quickly as one would like, but there's also
little point in asking a question if one isn't going to wait for an
answer.

Regards,

Adam