Re: freebsd-libs transition
- To: email@example.com
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: freebsd-libs transition
- From: Robert Millan <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2012 19:09:46 +0000
- Message-id: <CAOfDtXNA3UnXUXaPQsTf1F+iP3RTVDcPXA4+xq3yZ=c2GZQ5Uw@mail.gmail.com>
- In-reply-to: <CAOfDtXMUmofkpm2m+p4QPDPv0g=QV7ApCyk_eB-hn9x+ARSrFw@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <CAOfDtXMUmofkpm2m+p4QPDPv0g=QV7ApCyk_eB-hn9x+ARSrFw@mail.gmail.com>
FYI after freebsd-libs 8.3 has migrated to testing, freebsd-libs 9.0
has been uploaded to unstable.
-release: Please can you take appropiate measures to begin the transition?
El 29 de gener de 2012 14:43, Robert Millan <firstname.lastname@example.org> ha escrit:
> [ Please CC me, not subscribed! ]
> We have an incoming soname bump in freebsd-libs (libusb, libusbhid,
> libcam and libsbuf). Should we wait until the current transition is
> over, or upload to unstable with the new sonames as soon as possible?
> Robert Millan