Re: mgen in Debian

Raoul,
	Trying to force the correct makefile should be, I would hope, about all
you need to do. However my experience (on io.debian.net) differs.

1.) I don't even get as far as you did and I don't see why.
2.) There is a Makefile.freebsd4 as well as a Makefile.freebsd.
3.) I've copied the relevant mailing list for maybe some pointers and
some hints on how hard we should try to get this working on freebsd.

On 02/11/11 10:21, Raoul Borenius wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 30, 2011 at 09:55:59AM +0000, Nicholas Bamber wrote:
>> Raoul,
>> 	I finally cracked it. I have the attached the build log from a kfreebsd
>> machine. I tried to do the same on a hurd machine but SSH times out.
>
> I've tried to build on kfreebsd-amd64 with 'make -f Makefile.freebsd',
> see attachment.
>
> Looks like locking routines are different on bsd. Any ideas?
> My knowledge in that area is pretty minimal :-(
>
>  Thanks!
>
>   Raoul
>
> --
> Raoul Gunnar Borenius                  Phone  : +49 711 63314-206
> DFN-Verein, Geschäftsstelle Stuttgart  Fax    : +49 711 63314-133
> Lindenspürstr.32                       E-Mail : borenius@dfn.de
> D-70176 Stuttgart                      WWW    : http://www.dfn.de
> --------- Germany's National Research and Education Network ---------

Nicholas Bamber | http://www.periapt.co.uk/